Pages

Funny SMS?and?SMS Jokes

When you feel lonely, Cheer up! Just go to the mirror and say "Shit! I'm really so cute!" You'll overcome your sadness. But don't make it a habit cause liars go to HELL!


I wanted to tell you that I truly treasure our friendship- you mean a lot to me. You cry...I cry. You laugh..I laugh. You jump out of the window...I...I...I...look down and then I laugh again.


He doesn't know the meaning of the word "fear" - but then again he doesn't know the meaning of most words

I don't know what makes you so dumb but it really works

Haven't I seen your face before - on a police poster?

Are you always this stupid or are you making a special effort today

You know what I pray to God everyday in the morning that everyone gets a friend like you. Why should only I suffer?

I look at the stars, the stars are beautiful. I look at you..I....I...I'd rather look at the stars again!

Those innocent eyes..Those kissable lips...A great smile...The perfect walk..Smoothest talk...Absolutely gorgeous...Thats enough about me..How are you?

Hey friend remember dat without stupidity there can be no wisdom & without ugliness there can be no beauty..so the world needs YOU after all!

im at the police station.The police caught me & filed a case against me "possession of good looks".i'm doomed! i need someone ugly 2 bail me out-so hurry up

If your face had "Welcome" written on it,
it would make a perfect doormat

A bus station is where a bus stops.
A train station is where a train stops.
On my desk, I have a work station.

it goes in dry, it comes out wet, t
he stronger its in the stronger it get,
we can have it in bed just u n me,
not what u think
- teabag

U picked me up,u took me home,u put ur hands around my waist,u took off my top,den u put ur lips om mine. THANK GOD im a bottle of PEPSI.

UR 100%beautiful UR 100%lovely UR 100%sweet? UR 100%nice??? and UR 100%stupid to believe these words!

No comments: