Pages

Funny New SMS Jokes

This message was sent exclusively for the handsome and the beautiful. We have obviously sent it to the wrong number. We are truly sorry for the inconvenience


I love "u", I love "u", I love "u", I love "u", I love "u", I love "u", I love "u". Hey! Don't get excited, I love other alphabets too...v, w, x, y, z !


I Look at the moon,
the moon is beautiful... I look at you...
I... I...I'd rather
look at the moon again...


Life is like a chocolate cake, with fruits like me and nuts like you

If i get ur smile , i dont need flowerz . If i get ur voice , i dont need need music , if u speak 2 me , i dont need ne body , if u r my friend , i dont need da world .

Why do v close our eyez ven v pray , ven v cry , ven v dream , ven v kiss , Coz da most beautiful thingz in life r unseed & flet only by da Heart .

Hi, keep msging me and WIN exciting prizes. 1st Prize lots of luv. 2nd Prize longlasting friendship. 3rd Prize ? lifetime free stay in my heart

The morning is just a few moments away. Go to sleep and when you wake up, remember me as a friend who is always there for you and never let you down

Feel good when somebody Miss u. Feel better when somebody Loves u. But feel best when somebody never forgets u. When God opened the window of the Heaven He asked me: What is your wish for today? ?I said : please take special care of the person reading this!


Sweet candies are very nice to eat, Sweet words are easy to say, But Sweet people are hard to find. My goodness... How did u find me ...??

A friend is sweet when its new?.but it is sweeter when its TRUE! But u know what? Its sweetest when its you.I have seen angels in the sky? I have seen snowfall in july? I have seen things u only imagine to see? But I haven?t seen anything sweeter than u.

Keep checking back, more new SMS messages will be added soon

No comments: